Today we are spending the day relaxing! We booked in at the BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday caravan park.
We don’t often stay at caravan parks, we prefer roughing it out and being away from the hustle and noise that caravan parks are.
Having said that, school holidays ended here in Queensland a week ago now, so it’s become more quiet, and we were told that this particular caravan park is worth staying at for the experience – and that advice was true!
With 13 water slides, playground, tennis courts, jumping pillows and an 18 hole mini golf, the kids have plenty to do to keep them occupied! Also, the free wifi means that I will get to catch up on the blog posts that are sitting unpublished in my notes, so keep an eye out for posts appearing dated from December through to now! (Though if you are reading this post from a ‘review’ point of view – the wifi is suuuper slow, so I may need to switch to mobile anyway!)
BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Review
– Amenities: very clean, though we are here off season.
– Great for families with kids of all ages: slides accomodate for little kids and big ones; the large pool has a nice area that is only 80cm deep; there is mini golf, tennis courts, playground and jumping pillows.
– ‘Family bathrooms’ available: which always make life easier! Though even the regular bathrooms have showers big enough to easily wash yourself and your kids without getting the towels and clothing wet.
– Free wifi, though it’s been suuuper slow! But if all you want to do is check in on Facebook or post a pic on Instagram, I guess it’s good enough!
– Barbeques available as well as nice sitting areas throughout.
Overall, we don’t regret booking in, it’s been a nice, relaxing stay and the kids had a ball playing in the waterpark! As a matter of fact, I better go now as they’re begging for us to go into the pool again!
Do you have any stories to share with us?
We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
Would you like to work with us? Contact Us!